Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bring on 2008

This new year is much less about resolutions than it is about new beginnings. After the 2007 we have had, with 6 chemo sessions, two surgeries (mine and Mom's) and a long recovery, I am confident that 2008 can only be an improvement.

So you can bet that we will be toasting to life, love and the future this New Year's Eve. Although I am not sure the catharsis (or the hairstyles) will be as dramatic as in the event from which we drew the photo that graces our holiday card this year, I can assure you the spirit of celebration will be even stronger. Happy new year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,
I would just like to wish you the very best of everything during 2008 and beyond! I have followed your blog since August 07...you've been quite an inspiration to me as I too was diagnosed with breast cancer in April 07. I'm 29 years old and from Ireland. I would love to email you...mine is rachel-e-fitz@hotmail.com

For now,
warm regards and best wishes to your mam and family,
Rachel

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home